1/02/2015

Tackle Your Laundry Piles Once & For All!

Ahhhh laundry...clean, dirty, wet, dry...it never ends!

Sick of having piles of laundry everywhere?
Would you like to sit on that chair/couch/recliner again?
Do you have trouble finding specific things you want to wear?

Do you procrastinate on washing, drying, folding, or putting away?
All four?

There is one simple solution to end your laundry misery: do one load every day.
That's it!  For real.

One single load of laundry--start to finish--every day...and no more piles everywhere!

Of course, there will be times when you just have to do more than one load of laundry
(returning from a trip, a kiddo wet the bed, guests used lots of towels, etc), but for the most part,
you can get your system to run smoothly doing only one load at a time.

I've been doing this for several months now and it's working out quite nicely!
I was the "never put it away" laundry slacker.  

I LOVE to hang laundry on the clothesline to dry...so washing it and hanging it outside was not the problem.  Getting it down and putting it away?  Forget it.  I can't even count how many times I left a load (or 3) hanging out on the clothesline.  Oops.

If I limit myself to only doing one load per day--it gets washed, dried, folded and put away!  Hurray!  
I also severely downsized my wardrobe, both kids' wardrobes, and partly my husband's
(still working on that one!)...but that's a story for another post :)


Eco-friendly clothes dryer...and my mini-meditation time.